Effective Date / Last Update: 6/1/2021
"We", "us" and "our" mean Hamilton Thomas Homes I, LP for itself and its past, present, and future predecessors, successors, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, former employees, contractors, subcontractors, owners, representatives, attorneys, agents, and assigns.
We may refer to you or any person that uses our Sites as "you" or "your" or a "user."
When we use the term “Sites” we mean all the individual URL(s) or Internet address locations, sites and pages within the hamiltonthomashomes.com domain and materials provided with our Sites, including without limitation, our applications, social media sites, mobile phone applications, content, information, graphics, multimedia materials, code, logos, service and trademarks, designs, all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable items and elements and all of the various features, functions, tools and services in, on or associated with our Sites.
“Service Providers” are third-party companies or individuals employed by us to support, facilitate, and improve the operation, maintenance, effectiveness and use of our Sites.
Personal Information We Collect
Hamilton Thomas Homes collects information to provide better products, services, and experiences to the users of our Sites. The information we collect and how that information is used depends on how you use our Sites and how you manage your privacy controls.
If you use our Sites to apply for a job, we may collect information about your work history or education.
If you use our Sites to make a deposit on a home or conduct a transaction, we may collect financial information such as your routing number and bank account number to process payments.
Google Analytics is a Service Provider that we may use to collect and evaluate data regarding how people use our Sites so that we can take action to provide better products, services, and experiences to the users of our Sites. Google Analytics uses a set of cookies to collect information and report on site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. According to their website, Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor
interactions. Google Analytics also uses IP addresses to derive the geolocation of a visitor and to protect the service and provide security to its customers.
To learn more about Google Analytics, including the information it collects, shares and uses and some of the ways you can control the information that is shared by your device when you visit or interact with sites and apps that use Google services, review the information and links found at “How Google Uses Information From Sites Or Apps That Use Our Services” https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. To learn more about Google Analytics’ data practices, end user controls and commitment to protecting the confidentiality and security of data, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245#zippy=%2Cgoogle-analytics-cookies-and-identifiers.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are placed in your browser by the websites you visit and by other third parties including the advertising companies, content partners, and Service Providers for those websites.
Social Media Sites
Your Privacy Controls
Many browsers, including Google Chrome, allow you to block cookies. You can also clear any existing cookies from within your browser. Not all browser cookie settings are identical, so you should familiarize yourself with the default settings of each browser you use.
To learn more about some of the choices Google offers for managing privacy and security settings, including Incognito mode in Google Chrome, visit “How You Can Control The Information Collected By Google On These Sites And Apps” at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en.
Many websites and apps use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps. If you do not want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on is currently compatible with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
To learn more about cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
For more information on cookies and managing privacy and security settings, visit “How To Protect Your Privacy Online” at the Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer Information website https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/how-protect-your-privacy-online.
How We Use Information
We collect, use, aggregate, share, and store non-personally identifiable data for various purposes including but not limited to (1) studying how visitors use our Sites, (2) reporting on the usage of our Sites, (3) maintaining our Sites, (4) customizing our Sites for future visits, (5) customizing content and advertising, and (6) improving our Sites.
We collect, use, aggregate, share and store your Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with the purpose for which it is disclosed (e.g., customer service requests, live chat, responding to any inquiries, comments, and questions, etc.). Some of the ways that we may use your Personal Information include but are not limited to:
* the same purposes that non-personally identifiable data are used for, as described above,
* responding to your inquires by email, telephone calls, SMS, online forms, or other forms of communication,
* evaluating and improving your experience,
* evaluating and improving our products and services,
* determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and events,
* communicating with you regarding purchases and transactions,
* communicating information regarding our company and its products and services,
* communicating information regarding promotional materials, special offers, events, and sales information,
* responding to recruitment inquiries,
* to detect, prevent and respond to security incidents, and for protecting against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity,
* to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, and
* as described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, send an opt-out request to ContactUs@HamiltonThomasHomes.com.
Sharing of Personal Information
Hamilton Thomas Homes will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes.
with Service Providers to support, facilitate and improve the operation, maintenance, effectiveness, and use of our Sites,
* with our sales professionals, business partners, and vendors to offer you certain products, services, or promotions or to survey your opinion regarding any products, services, promotions, or experiences,
* with our sales professionals, employees, business partners, vendors, and Affiliates to the extent necessary to respond to your inquires (such as customer service requests, live chat, any inquiries, comments, and questions, etc.),
* with companies who in good faith offer to merge or otherwise acquire all or a portion of our business,
* with third parties if necessary to detect, prevent and respond to security incidents, and for protecting against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. For example, to protect our services, we may receive or share information about IP addresses that malicious actors have compromised,
* with third parties if we believe the government or law requires us to do so or to protect the rights of Hamilton Thomas Homes, our Affiliates, subsidiaries, or our users, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Sites, protect the personal safety of users of our Sites or the public, or to protect against legal liability, and
* for other reasons we might describe to you.
Your Personal Information may be shared when you interact in the public areas of our Sites with other users; information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed. Similarly, if you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on that service may see your Personal Information or activity, your public profile and communicate with you. You should not disclose your Personal Information in such a forum if you do not want it shared publicly.
Links to Other Websites
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. We do not target or direct our website to children. Parents or guardians, if you think we have information about your child who is under 13, please contact us.
Retention of Personal Information